We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
French toast is a great snack and breakfast classic and will never have tasted so good as with this apple, honey and cinnamon French toast recipe.
Ingredients (for 2 sandwiches)
- ¼ of a traditional French baguette Rétrodor
- 10cl of milk
- 1 egg
- 15g of sugar
- 1 apple
French toast, apple, honey and cinnamon recipe
- Cut the Rétrodor baguette diagonally crosswise, into small 2/3 cm slices.
- Cut the apple into thin strips.
- Place the milk, egg and sugar in a bowl, mix and soak the bread.
- Take a pan, butter it, brown the slices of bread for 2 to 3 minutes on each side and set aside.
- Place the apple slices in the pan, make them stew for a few minutes then add one or two spoons of honey.
- At the end of cooking, sprinkle with cinnamon, then arrange the apples on each toast.