We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is a real local salad, delicious and easy to make with lamb's lettuce, candied gizzards and cabécou toast.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 250 g of chewed up
- 8 walnut kernels
- 2 slices of foie gras (1 centimeter thick)
- 16 confit duck gizzards
- 2 slices of country bread
- 4 cabécous
- 2 tbsp. raspberry vinegar
- 6 tbsp. of walnut oil
- Salt pepper
Read also: health benefits and virtues of lamb's lettuce
Lamb's lettuce, candied gizzards and cabécou toast
This salad is a great opportunity to finish off your holiday leftovers!
Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (th.6).
- Wash and carefully wring out the lamb's lettuce.
- Crush the walnut kernels.
- Cut the foie gras into small pieces.
For the vinaigrette:
- In a bowl, place the vinegar, season with salt and pepper, pour gradually while emulsifying the walnut oil.
- Place the duck gizzards confit in a pan, heat so as to melt the fat. Brown them lightly on each side and remove from the heat. Drain on absorbent paper then keep warm.
- Cut the slices of bread in half. Place them on a baking sheet, place a cabécou on top. Bake and cook, 5 to 6 minutes, until the cheese melts.
- In a salad bowl, place the lamb's lettuce and crushed walnuts, mix with the vinaigrette. Divide among 4 soup plates, and add the pieces of foie gras, the duck confit gizzards and the hot cabécou toast.
- The duck gizzards can be replaced by 16 thin slices of dried duck breast that you place directly on the salad.
- You can extract gizzards and foie gras from this recipe and serve this recipe (in smaller quantities) in place of a cheese board.
Crush = roughly crush.
Recipe: T. Bryone, Photo: C. Herlédan