We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Here is the delicious recipe for the crunchy salad of fennel, celeriac, apple and pélardon.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 4 lightly ripened pélardons
- 1 half celeriac
- 1 Apple Granny-smith
- 1 fennel
- 1 half yellow onion
- 1 C. tablespoon of honey
- 50 g of ginger fresh
- ½ tsp. coffee of coriander ground
- zest and juice of half a lime
- 4 tbsp. tablespoon cider vinegar, 8 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt pepper.
Crunchy Fennel, Celeriac, Apple and Pélardon Salad Recipe
- Cut half the apple and onion into small cubes, sweat them in a pan with a little oil, the cilantro, a little salt and the lemon zest.
- Peel and cut the ginger into cubes and add to the rest.
- When this chutney has sufficiently stewed, deglaze it with the lemon juice and add the honey.
- Adjust the seasoning.
- Reserve the chutney.
Using a mandolin,
- Cut the fennel into thin strips.
- Peel and grate the celeriac.
- Cut the rest of the apple into thin sticks.
- Arrange a layer of fennel, then celeriac and finish with a few apple sticks.
- Make a vinaigrette with the olive oil, apple cider vinegar and a little salt and pepper.
- Season the salad with the vinaigrette, then place a pélardon on top, cover the cheese with a little chutney.
Enjoy your meal !