We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 2 large eggplants
- 9 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 slices of leg of lamb (180 g each)
- 4 tomatoes
- 6 sprigs of parsley
- 8 tbsp. breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp. 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Salt pepper
- 30g butter
- 30 g flour
- 30 cl of milk
- Salt pepper
Preparation : 35 min -Cooking : 30 min -Difficulty level : Easy
A unique and exotic dish, moussaka is not really that difficult to make!
- Preheat the oven to 220 ° C (th.7).
- Wash the eggplants, cut them into thin slices (about 0.5 cm thick). Place them on a baking sheet and, using a brush, brush with olive oil. Bake and cook for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil, place in it and cook the slices of leg of lamb for 5 minutes on each side.
Cut the meat into pieces and roughly chop it.
- Wash, hull and cut the tomatoes into slices.
- Remove the leaves, wash and chop the parsley. Mix it with the breadcrumbs, season.
For the béchamel:
In a large saucepan,
- Just melt the butter over low heat, add the flour.
- Mix and cook for 3 minutes over low heat (without coloring).
- Let this roux cool.
- In another saucepan, bring the milk to a boil.
- Gradually pour over the cooled roux, mixing with a whisk.
- Bring to a boil for 5 minutes while stirring. The béchamel must thicken.
- Oil the bottom of an oven dish, place a layer of eggplant, a layer of meat and then tomatoes. Season between each layer.
Repeat the operation if necessary until all the ingredients are used up. Cover with béchamel and breadcrumbs. Drizzle with olive oil.
Bake and cook for 30 minutes.
Recipe: T. Debéthune - Photo: C. Herlédan