We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
New potatoes go perfectly in salads, as evidenced by these delicious tagliatelle with zucchini, arugula and early potatoes.
Ingredients for 4 persons :
- 300 g of potatoes early vegetables
- 3 courgettes fine
- 100 g of rocket
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 C. balsamic vinegar
- 4 tbsp. tablespoons of olive oil
- 5 strands of parsley
- 2 strands of basil
- 6 strands of chive
- Salt pepper.
Wash the potatoes, place them in a bowl and cover them halfway with water.
- Cover with cling film and cook 8 to 10 minutes in the microwave on maximum power.
- Cut them into slices.
Wash the courgettes and cut into tagliatelle with a thrifty knife lengthwise.
Wash the arugula.
Cut the tomatoes into cubes and place them in a salad bowl.
Season with vinegar, salt and pepper and add the oil.
To prepare the virgin sauce,
- Crush all the herbs (parsley, basil, chives) and add them to the tomatoes.
Divide the arugula among 4 bowls.
- Add the raw zucchini then the potatoes.
- Drizzle with the virgin sauce.
Enjoy your meal !
Photo credit: CNIPT